The DFW-CHW Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All Board members and partners volunteer their time and efforts to the success of the Association and CHW members.
The Mission of the DFW-CHW Association is to unite CHWs and CHW Instructors for professional development and community outreach.
Our vision is put into action through:
- Advocacy for the CHW profession which is becoming increasingly important in health care
- Education opportunities for both CHWs and instructors in various areas of interest
- Professional development workshops to enhance professionalism in the workplace
- Community Resources to assist CHWs in their outreach and education efforts
- Employment Resources for employment opportunities
- Networking opportunities for CHWs across the DFW Metroplex to connect with each other and learn from each other’s experiences.
For our current Association Goals, please go here
Our Organizational Sponsors
Show Your Support! Donate today!
You can show your support for the DFW-CHW Association and join in our efforts to strengthen the CHW community in Dallas/Fort Worth by making a donation.
Your donation will be used to provide CHWs with:
- Educational opportunities
- Community outreach
- Conference planning
- Networking events
- Scholarship opportunities for conferences