The Mission of the DFW-CHW Association is to unite CHWs and CHW Instructors for professional development and community outreach.
Our vision is put into action through:
- Advocacy for the CHW profession which is becoming increasingly important in health care
- Education opportunities for both CHWs and instructors in various areas of interest
- Professional development workshops to enhance professionalism in the workplace
- Community Resources to assist CHWs in their outreach and education efforts
- Employment Resources for employment opportunities
- Networking opportunities for CHWs across the DFW Metroplex to connect with each other and learn from each other’s experiences.
For our current Association Goals, please go here
Our Organizational Sponsors