Below is a list of current CHW positions from DFW employers. If you have questions regarding any of these positions, please contact the organization offering the job.
Community Health Worker Float – Clinic – Dallas/Fort Worth
Conduct needs assessments, develop patient plans, conduct and/or navigate patient to appropriate interventions designed to improve access to health care and/or health status.
Provide referral and linkage to follow-up services within the community and within BSWH
Following a defined protocol, conduct culturally appropriate skills building self-management education sessions on different topics for groups and individuals.
Teach basic concepts of health promotion, disease prevention, and self-management.
Location/Facility HTPN – Community Care ClinicFor more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
Specialty/Department/Practice Clinic and home visits
Shift/Schedule Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Medical Assistant’s or Certified Nursing Assistant’s encouraged to apply
- Certified Community Health Worker preferred
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Must be willing to partner with other CHW and conduct home visits in DFW
Click HERE to apply
Community Engagement Coordinator
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Must be bi-lingual
- Have reliable transportation during working hours to travel to multi-locations
- Have a flexible work schedule
- Computer skills a must
- High School Diploma
- Community Health Worker Certification
The Community Engagement Coordinator is responsible for increasing patient volume for General, Orthodontic, and Specialty dentistry to selected group(s) of local dental offices. The coordinator will serve as a link between the dental clinics and the community by creating brand awareness and opportunities for the clinics through grass root and community-based efforts. Additionally, the specialist will implement the community engagement and growth strategy to achieve the marketing and retention goals of the company and will work with the Engagement Director to execute the plan The coordinator must work as part of a team, concentrating on the delivery of high-quality services to all our customers. The position reports to the Corporate Director of Community Engagement; the candidate must be able to work independently but also be a team player with the local offices, Operations regional leaders, and Training functional experts. The role requires a problem-solving mindset, as well as flexibility to be assigned to different territories according to the business need. The coordinator will also act as a bridge between patients and community-based public entities to ensure patients’ needs are met. The role requires an entrepreneurial, problem-solving mindset and strong communication skills.
- Create opportunities in the community with co-sponsored forums, events and presentations to reach and educate the community on Brident Dental programs, to build awareness and enrollment into the dental clinics and plan, as well as increase patient foot traffic to the company’s local dental offices.
- 80% of time will be speaking to individuals and informing them about the services
- Actively lead efforts to increase patient foot traffic to the company’s local dental offices via outreach to community organizations (including churches, health organizations, and community support groups), local businesses, schools, residential facilities and employers, and Latin American Consulates in the region.
- Ability to efficiently and accurately schedule, reschedule and/or cancel appointments for clinics as requested by the patient/client and in accordance with Western Dental’s Appointment Scheduling Policy.
- Responsible for the enhancement of Brident Dental’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations, such as Latin American Consulates, ethnic federations, Chambers of Commerce, schools, residential facilities, senior centers and local employers amongst region.
- Build local promotional and engagement programs that encourage prospective patients and community members to tour the dental office, meet the office team, schedule appointments, or otherwise engage with the local office; and execute promotional and engagement programs that encourage prospective patients and community members to tour the dental office, meet the office team, schedule appointments, or otherwise engage with the local office.
- Develop and maintain outstanding relationships with referral sources within the service area and within other community agencies.
- Responsible for initiating events in addition to identifying resources connected to community outreach programs that support the company’s core values, and increase patient visits for General, Orthodontic, and Specialty dentistry.
- Will maintain and report accurate daily/weekly/monthly statistical records to track all individual productivity through the implemented department systems and spreadsheets.
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual goals as established by management.
- Maintain professionalism and punctuality in keeping with the standards of the company.
- Maintains and builds existing relationships with community leaders, business partners, community-based organizations, churches, schools, daycares, etc.
- Attend all required meetings and training programs.
- Delivers presentations, attends meetings and distributes educational materials to both current patients/members and potential patients/ members about the company services as well as retail products available.
- Ensure local offices have the appropriate marketing materials and tools on hand and in-use.
- Travel to determined territories to train and guide on engagement initiatives as necessary.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Outbound & Inbound calls
Western Dental – Brident offers a competitive benefits package designed to enhance the lives of our team members. Team members are eligible for benefits based on their full-time status.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Advancement opportunities
If you are interested, please contact Tina Gutierrez via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).