DFW-CHW Membership Options
Community Health Workers (CHWs) & CHW Instructors can join our Association as a student, individual CHW or CHW Instructor, or as a Partner Organization. Each membership type has its own set of Member Benefits (PDF).
To become a member, please complete the DFW-CHW Member Application (PDF) and email to email@example.com. Please note: Your application will not be complete until payment has been submitted. We will contact you to confirm receipt of both.
CHW Students – benefits include:
- Access to a network of CHWs, CHWI, and CHW partners
- Opportunities for community service.
- Professional development workshops.
- A supportive environment of CHWs after completing certification course.
- Access to community and employment resources.
Community Health Worker/ Community Health Worker Instructor – Benefits of joining the DFW-CHW Association include:
- Opportunities for community service
- Continuing education trainings and information
- Professional development workshops
- A supportive environment that advocates for CHWs
- Access to a network of CHWs across the DFW area
- Access to community and employment resources through the association
Partner Organization Membership – Organizations and CHW Training Centers that choose to join as a group receive additional benefits that include:
- Access to DFW-CHW Association members
- Opportunity to share events and information about the organization with association members
- Events and information about organization included in quarterly association newsletter
- Representation from partner organization at every association meeting
® 2019 Dallas Fort Worth Community Health Worker Association 501(c)(3)