The DFW-CHW Association is here to serve you and provide you with the tools to successfully serve your community. Please take a look around our website. view our mission, find training opportunities, and find out how you can join our devoted organization today!
Don’t Miss This Free Educational Event!
Let’s Talk Health Training – Visual Images for Healthy Living – Positive Engagement with Limited English Proficient Stakeholders in Health Care Settings for Community Health Workers Training
- Click HERE to register for March 29th, 9:00 am -4:00 pm
- Located at Texas Health Resources Pavilion in Arlington – 600 E. Lamar, Arlington, Texas 76011
- We’re offering 5 DSHS-certified CEs for CHWs!
- Partnership with Tarrant County Public Health
2019 Quarterly Member Meeting Dates
All quarterly member meetings will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Texas Health Resources Pavilion in Arlington, located at 600 E. Lamar, Arlington, Texas 76011
- February 7th
- May 2nd – Registration coming soon!
- August 29th-30th Annual Conference – Check back for details!
- October 24
Our Organizational Sponsors
Show Your Support! Donate today!
You can show your support for the DFW-CHW Association and join in our efforts to strengthen the CHW community in Dallas/Fort Worth by making a donation.
Your donation will be used to provide CHWs with:
- Educational opportunities
- Community outreach
- Conference planning
- Networking events
- Scholarship opportunities for conferences
Make a donation to the DFW-CHW Association by clicking the “Donate” button